Overall, I liked the look. Not everything of course -- we all have our own opinions when it comes to jewelry design and fashions. Like the canary yellow Vera Wang gown that nominee Michelle Williams wore. I've read a whole range of opinions on that one -- everything from she looked like Big Bird to it was gorgeous. All that matters is how she felt wearing it.
Salma Hayek was beautiful in teal blue and I loved Jennifer Lopez's Oscar look -- her green gown was reportedly a vintage piece. Jenninfer Aniston and Keira Knightley were two of the few women who wore large necklaces.
Images 1-8 of 8
- Rachel Weisz, Diamonds & Black SilkRachel Weisz at the 78th Annual Academy Awards
- Reese Witherspoon in Dior with Pink Drop EarringsReese Witherspoon in Dior with Pink Drop Earrings
- Dolly in PinkDolly Parton in Pink Chiffon
- Keira Knightley in Bulgari NecklaceKeira Knightley in Bulgari Necklace
- Charlize, Nice Earrings-Questionable ShoulderCharlize Theron
- Jennifer Aniston in Dramatic NecklaceJennifer Aniston
- Salma Hayak in BlueSalma Hayak in Blue
- Michelle Williams in Canary YellowMichelle Williams and Heath Ledger
- Graphic Index
- Text Index