Jewelry styles were varied, as they are at every red carpet event, but stacked bangles continue to be popular, along with large cocktail rings and a growing number of chunky and long necklaces.
Amy Adams and Angelina Jolie moved away from the crystal-clear look, using bold jewelry to give their ensembles a color boost. Mickey Rourke took another route entirely by wearing a necklace that was all about sentiment.
- Freida PintoFreida Pinto
- Anne HathawayAnne Hathaway in Cartier
- Brad Pitt and Angelina JolieBrad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Academy Awards
- Mickey RourkeMickey Rourke Academy Awards
- Amy AdamsAmy Adams at Academy Awards
- Virginia MadsenVirginia Madsen
- Heidi KlumHeidi Klum
- Kate WinsletKate Winslet Academy Awards
- Kate Winslet Bracelet DetailKate Winslet Academy Awards
- Evan Rachel WoodEvan Rachel Wood Academy Awards
- Vanessa HudgensVanessa Hudgens
- Viola Davis and Taraji P. HensonViola Davis and Taraji P. Henson