What mood are you in today? Dressy, casual, sporty -- there's a ladies' watch to suit any occasion. The watches in the following collections are sorted by brand to help you compare prices and styles, including Fossil, Guess, Timex and Citizens. Something will surely suit your fancy -- or make a perfect gift.
1. Fossil Watches for WomenLoads of Fossil watches, clustered together so that you can easily compare styles and prices. Fossil offers so many different styles of watches that you shouldn't have a hard time locating the perfect watch.
2. Seiko Watches for WomenSeiko offers just about any watch style and movement you might be looking for, in a variety of price ranges.
3. Timex Ladies WatchesMultiple pages of women's watches by Timex. There's a huge variety here, so if you like Timex watches spend some time browsing these pages to compare styles and prices.
Sure, they're functional and they have all kinds of little gadgets attached to them, but Swiss Army watches look great, too. I love them! Here's a nice assortment of Swiss Army Watches with lots of different features in many different price ranges.
5. Bulova Women's WatchesMost of these Bulova selections are over $100, but several do fall below that figure. There's a huge variety of styles represented in this collection.
6. Casio WatchesComfy and casual ladies watches from Casio. Here's a nice selection with overall great prices.
7. DKNY Watches for WomenMost of the DKNY watches on this page are priced under $100, with several under $50. You'll find both traditional and very contemporary looking watches.
8. Fendi WatchesSkip this one if you're looking for an inexpensive watch, but be sure to take a look if you're into awesome watch styles.
9. Citizen WatchesLots of watches, lots of styles, a whole range of prices.
10. Omega WatchesOmega watches are not inexpensive, but their designs are terrific.